Sunday, March 22, 2009

A little about me!!

Hi!!
As already you know mi name is Camila i'm 20 years old and in this introduccion i'm going to write a little about me.
First I want to explain why the name of my blogg.
I had a friend Felipe was his name, who used to call me "Kamilu". Unfortunately, he's not here with me anymore, but I have a lot of beautiful memories about him. And I Always remember him with a big happiness.Besides he taught me an important piece of advice.
I always have been a girl who likes share and know people, for example, when I'm in a party I always finish talking with new people and making new friends, that's how people knows me, like the smiley girl who talks with everybody.

For that reason I think that I have a lot of friends around me, trustful and reliable people, and I know that they are going to be with me at any time and any moment.

But before of Felipe's death, I didn't value the people around me, I mean my friends, my family, and people who I didn't have a friendship.
Felipe tought me that we have to share with ours people, ours friends, our family, because they have a place in your life, and you never know when they are not going to be with you anymore.
Maybe this seems to be a little sad, but no, I'm glad to have had a friend like Felipe, and I know that he's always here with me, trying to guide mi in the right direction.
And now I try to enjoy the people who I love, and enjoy the day like if was the last one.

3 comments:

  1. honey !
    I'm so happy with your point of view. You know that I try not to talk about this with you, because I thought that it was kind of umconfortable, but I know that it doesn't. I love you baby ! And you know that you are one of my 'special ones'
    Kisses !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you kamy, I believe that our family and our friends are the most important in our life. We have to be with them always when we can.

    You are a beutiful girl, and I love your personality, always cheerful and very talkative :D.

    Kisses :D and take care.
    good luck in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Cami... life is always teaching and testing us...
    and with that post you make me think about the people who is aroun me at this moment... and how important they are...
    you're a lucky person Kamilu... ^^
    big kisses and big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete