Monday, March 30, 2009

Spit in the street?? No way!

One day i was walking in the street, i don't remember where I went, but I was in a public place, with a lot of people around.
Suddenly a guy passed in front of me, and he made a disgusting noise with his mouth, it seemed to come from his throat, and then he spat on the sidewalk. I think what the guy did, upset the people around because they looked at the guy very angry.
For me, that guy doesn't have goods manners, is acceptable when you get a cold, well, all we now what we feel when when we get a cold, you need to have a handkerchief close, but it is not necessary to make an disgusting noise andp spit in front of all people.

3 comments:

  1. spitting on the street is really disgusting and absolutely rude. There are tissues or toilet paper to blow your nose, in case if you are sick, but spitting on the street (and sometimes they do it when you are eating which makes it worst).

    I don't know if I'm right, but maybe you should take a look about the tense in which you are writting the article. If it is pass tense, keep it. :) but, beside that, i think is very good :)

    xoxoxoxoxox

    willo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck! That's absolutely disgusting!
    Cami, I hate that too. And the worst part is that it looks normal for those guys. Non sense at all! It's like they don't care about society.

    Take care,

    "La Vale"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that to see that kind of facts is disgusting. There are some time that is necessary, or at least, preferable to do that than keeping that in your mouth. It happened to me, and it is more disgusting for the person who has that in its throat or mouth in the moment that this does not have close any restroom or tissue to deposit it, at least.

    ReplyDelete